What else is there to write about this week: the grand jury decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the killing of Michael Brown. The lead article will be “This Time, Will the Outrage Matter?” I’m not sure when it will come out.
What is the Weekly Sift?
- This week: 100 days, Georgia election, French election, science march, O'Reilly, and where fudge comes from. bit.ly/2pdl6z8 1 day ago
- How do we defend Western values if we no longer believe the story that used to justify them? bit.ly/2onwtFt 1 day ago
- Example of cold racism. I suspect most of the people having this reaction don't fully understand why. nydn.us/2oGfoFd 6 days ago
- GDP and unemployment numbers say we're not in a recession, but stores are closing. theatln.tc/2pmk7JU 1 week ago
- This week: rumors of war, United, Turkey, France, Perlstein's confession, and the 50 states summed up in pictures. bit.ly/2ptN9YK 1 week ago